Lexington Vivint Smart Hub
Powerful home security and automation management in a central Lexington Smart Hub
It’s easy to manage all your alarms, cameras, and automation equipment using your Vivint Smart Hub. Turn on your components, watch HD camera streams, adjust your smart lights, and speak to customer support—all from a simple tablet-size touchscreen. Program schedules or preset how devices interact with each other. Then access your Lexington Smart Hub away from home by using the powerful Vivint App on your smartphone.
Use your Vivint Smart Hub to:
- Arm and disarm your security system.
- See HD live feeds and recorded clips from your security cameras.
- Chat with guests using the two-way talk functions on your cameras.
- Direct your smart bulbs, smart thermostat, and other automation devices.
- Set rules on how components respond to one another.
- Talk with a Vivint rep or your 24-hour Vivint monitoring agents.
- Pair together the vast majority of automation and security components that use Z-Wave technology.
- Integrate easily with your mobile Vivint App.
Your whole smart house on one easy-to-use touchscreen
Your Vivint Smart Hub can access all your alarms, cameras, and automation components. Program your locks and alarms to flip on at a certain time. Make customized actions that start your ventilation fan as your monitored fire detector senses smoke. Or lock your locks, arm the indoor cameras, dim the lights, and decrease the inside temperature when you tell your Smart Hub that it's time for bed. You may even pair your Vivint system to your Amazon Echo or Google Home to manage your devices with verbal commands.
The Vivint App makes your Lexington Smart Hub mobile
To take your command center out of the house, just upload the Vivint App. Remotely preset any device from security alarms to smart thermostats from your phone, iPad, or other mobile device. That's perfect for when you're running errands and have to find out if you left the garage door up. Or preset geofencing that turns up the heat and flips on your smart lights when you pull in the driveway. You can even program customized actions with the mobile app as you do with your Smart Hub touchscreen.
Snag the best Lexington home security system with the easy-to-use Vivint Smart Hub
Find out everything you can do with your Vivint Smart Hub through one phone call. Your Vivint professional will help you customize a security system and will demonstrate how Vivint can make your home safe and secure. Just call (859) 203-1366 or send in the form begin.