Your Lexington carbon monoxide detectors notify you the second they find excess CO gas
Carbon monoxide can build up in your rooms, and you may not even realize it. Luckily, your Lexington monitored carbon monoxide detector can warn you when it senses rising CO buildup. Just like your monitored fire detectors, a loud bell will sound once it sees excess levels of CO. It will also send an emergency alert to your phone and your Vivint monitoring agents so you can get your family out of the house while the fire department arrive.