Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Lexington?
Your new nursery is almost set for your darling child. You spent quite a bit of time building the cradle, decorating the walls, and piecing together the changing station.You even completed the space with a row of cuddly toys on a shelf. But how are you planning to monitor your baby? You can choose the customary method with a regular audio monitor or take it a step further and use the tools at your disposal in your advanced home security system.
Although it may seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Lexington, it’s actually an outstanding option when you consider the many perks.
Smart home indoor cameras in Lexington are ideal baby monitors
As elements of your complete home security system, you can reach your indoor cameras and all of your components via a single app. This gives you versatility and peace of mind since you may check in on your little one from anyplace via your cell phone or tablet. Here are more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live high-definition video feed: You’ll get detailed, high-definition images of your baby. You may even view recorded clips straight from your cell phone.
- 2-way audio: Not only will you hear the sounds from the room, you may speak to your newborn straight through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to settle a an uneasy sleeper. Even better, you can use the 2-way talk feature via your mobile device app, regardless of your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your cameras will have a wider viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-sensing with updates: If your baby decides sleep time is done and wants out of the bed, you can receive motion-triggered alerts sent directly to your phone.
- One-tap communications: Despite the fact this benefit is typically for older offspring, it’s worth bringing up. With an easy press of a button, your kid can touch base with you by means of cell phone app.
Having your entire smart home right in a simple app on your phone is a tremendous bonus. If you see that your little one is having an issue trying to sleep and believe it might be a little stuffy in the room, you can alter the temperature on your smart thermostat. In the event they wake up, you can turn on the nursery’s smart lights to let them know you’re on your way. Have a second child? You can integrate a second indoor camera and enjoy access to them both with a single smartphone app.
Get Your Lexington smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Lexington smart home and get the assurance and security Vivint’s modern video cameras can provide. Contact (859) 203-1366 today and explore how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for everyone.