After careful thought, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s defense. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Lexington home monitoring works
When you select professional home monitoring from industry leaders such as Vivint, you are linked to skilled home security experts 365 days a year. Although they are always mere moments away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are too invasive. You won’t see them watching your house or inspecting your video clips. Rather, they go into action the instant an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then contact you to confirm the situation and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist isn’t able to contact you, they will instantly contact emergency assistance.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the crisis and will function as the main touch point for authorities whenever you are off site.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own security agents linked right to your sensors and alarms. This is more than simply peace of mind as you have real-life specialists to help you during your time of need.