How does home monitoring work in Lexington?
After careful thought, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s defense. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Lexington home monitoring works
When you select professional home monitoring from industry leaders such as Vivint, you are linked to skilled home security experts 365 days a year. Although they are always mere moments away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are too invasive. You won’t see them watching your house or inspecting your video clips. Rather, they go into action the instant an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then contact you to confirm the situation and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist isn’t able to contact you, they will instantly contact emergency assistance.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the crisis and will function as the main touch point for authorities whenever you are off site.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own security agents linked right to your sensors and alarms. This is more than simply peace of mind as you have real-life specialists to help you during your time of need.
Defending your home, even when you’re not there
Having a 24-hour backup poised and ready to help with an emergency is nice when you’re on site as you’ll be busy ensuring those in your family are away from harm. It’s even more critical when an emergency takes place when you’re away. Consider your fire alarm beeping or an access point sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on holiday. What will occur when no one is there to heed the warning of the high-volume siren? By integrating 24-hour monitoring, your property is always protected, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Lexington home monitoring
You can think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your property’s security. All signals from components are directed through this vital, central command center. In addition to being your bridge to monitoring specialists, the smart hub offers these added virtues:
- Emergency button to reach your home monitoring agents
- Two-way audio functionality letting you talk directly to your monitoring team
- You are able to ask for assistance with any kind of concern, including medical matters
If you can’t locate your phone when a crisis occurs, you’ll still be able to talk with your monitoring agents right through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Get home monitoring with your fully connected Lexington security system
Consult with the specialists at Vivint and get a comprehensive Lexington smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, fire alarms, and security sensors you need. We are well aware of the significance of monitoring which is the reason why it is included with our available packages. If you want to enhance your property’s defense, place a call to (859) 203-1366 or submit the following form to begin.