The latest in monitored fire alarms give you an improvement in functionality too. New implements not only notice smoke, they are also able to identify climbing temperature levels. If they are set off, your monitoring professionals are immediately notified. They can even be programmed to deliver notifications right to your cell phone.
Why should you consider fire alarm monitoring in Lexington?
When an emergency strikes, you will have a lot to do just making sure your family members are out of harm's way. Having assistance standing by that can promptly validate the alarm and reach out to emergency services on your behalf is merely a smart choice.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Lexington:
- Fire or smoke is observed, and your alarm triggers
- Your unified home security system contacts your 24-7 monitoring experts instantly
- You are contacted to verify the alarm and to check on your safety
- If your monitoring staff can’t get in contact with you, or you authenticate the fire, they will notify emergency services in an instant
These steps, from the setting off of your component to the contacting of first responders, take place in rapid succession. As you round up your family members to leave the house, the fire department is most likely already reacting. If you integrate fire alarm monitoring, you will enjoy these perks:
- Around-the-clock protection no matter where you are
- Greater likelihood of quicker response times from emergency services
- Dedicated monitoring professionals who will know which safety alarm was tripped
- Sense of security knowing someone always has your back
It’s important to remember that disasters can take place without warning. Think about unintentionally leaving a candle going when you leave for the night, and a furry friend proceeds to topple it over. While this scenario might appear implausible, it could happen. In the event it does, you’ll be safeguarded with 24-hour fire alarm monitoring.
Stay protected with 24/7 monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a clearer understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Lexington, it’s the right time to upgrade your home with an advanced system from Vivint. We’ll include monitored fire alarms and additional safety devices in your personalized plan. When you choose 24/7 monitoring, your property will be protected constantly, irrespective of where you are. Get started on your innovative smart home now by calling (859) 203-1366 or completing the form on this page.